Golden State Property Inspections is committed to delivering exceptional property inspection services that meet or exceed the standards of practice set forth by CREIA (California Real Estate Inspection Association) and ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors).
We provide professional, unbiased computerized reports to include photos and video.
Our Services Include:
- Single family home inspections
- Condos/townhouse inspections
- Multi-family units
- Mobile home inspections
- Manufactured home inspections
- Pre-listing Inspections for Sellers
- Re-inspections provided for an additional fee
Our comprehensive inspection will cover every aspect of your home to leave you with peace of mind. Your full report will help you understand the condition and potential needs for repair.
Systems Inspected Include:
- Structures: foundation, crawlspace, under-floor areas, walls, ceiling and roof
- Exterior: surface grade, wall coverings, flashings, trims, doors, windows, decks, balconies, patios
- Roofing: roofing material, drainage, flashing, penetrations and skylights
- Attic: roof framing, insulation and ventilation
- Plumbing: water supply piping, drain, waste and vent system, water heater, faucets & fixtures, fuel gas and visible piping
- Electrical: service equipment, electrical panels -main panel & sub-panel(s), switches, receptacles, outlets, and lighting fixtures
- Heating & Cooling Systems: installed heating and air conditioning equipment, air distribution system and vents
- Fireplace & Chimneys
- Interior: walls, ceilings, floors, doors, windows, stairway, hand rails/guardrails and garage
- Installed Appliances: cook-tops, ranges, ovens, microwaves, mechanical range vents, dishwashers and food waste disposals
Meet the owner
Victor Hernandez, the owner of Golden State Property Inspections, has been performing inspections for 20 years and is a member of ASHI and CREIA.
What We Inspect
Find out more or schedule an inspection.